Who we are
An original vocation
Our company was created in 1994 by Thierry Denjean with the ambition to offer a range of services both alternative and complementary to those provided by the major accounting, advisory and audit networks, at competitive prices.
This strategy gives us specific features that are unique on the French market:
In terms of clients
we have elected to work exclusively for the benefit of large groups, intermediate-size companies, and high-potential SMEs.
In terms of organization
our partners all come from the “Big” firms and are directly involved in carrying out the missions. Our managers and heads of mission constantly steer and train our less experienced employees.
In terms of methodology
we are a human-sized structure, but our processes are comparable to those of large accounting, advisory and audit networks.
In terms of service quality
we assist our clients in all their projects, whatever their complexity. We systematically deliver a bespoke service, meeting the highest standards of quality.
An full-service offer
To date, we have developed a comprehensive service offering including all the services essential for medium- and large-sized companies:
- Expertise & Advisory Services for industrial and services companies;
- Consolidation, IFRS & Reporting;
- Audit & Transaction Services;
- Tax & Legal Advisory;
- Expertise & Advisory Services for the real estate sector: Real Estate Advisory / Transaction Services / Accounting / Tax & Legal Advisory / Reporting / AMF approval procedures;
- International Business Services.