Join our partnership
If you join our partnership, you will enjoy the following benefits:
Membership of our partnership is open to all – regardless of age – who believe in our goal of remaining an independent firm and who wish to work fully autonomously.
Becoming a partner means taking a stake in the capital of Denjean & Associés, and jointly participating in the firm’s development.
Acquisition of the shares is financed directly by the dividends received each year as a partner.
You will run your department fully independently, a value close to the heart of partners.
You will be able to organise your professional life as you see fit.
Becoming a partner in our firm presupposes that you will have:
- respect for others, in a structure free from competition or politics;
- recognised expertise in any given business sector;
- demonstrated business skills;
- the wish to collectively develop our sustainable model.
The remuneration package includes:
- a fixed component;
- a variable component, depending on your personal achievements;
- a company car;
- a share of profits;
The partnership process is set on signature of your contract of employment: you will be authorised by the partnership and will receive an undertaking to transfer shares that may be exercised when the revenue targets assigned to you are achieved.